Hi, I'm Leili Khalessi. I'm a marketing technologist and digital communications director with a passion for mindful leadership. My aim is to help people communicate with joy.
I'm using my superpowers for good at 3fold Communications, an award-winning marketing agency helping bold brands advance the Sacramento region. I recently served as the Director of Communications, Marketing and Development for a national nonprofit called RedRover. I'm also a former board member for The Yoga Seed Collective, a nonprofit yoga studio.
Lately, my inspiration comes from StrengthsFinder, "Leaders Eat Last" by Simon Sinek, "Daring Greatly" by Brene Brown, "The Soul of Leadership" by Deepak Chopra and "The Desire Map" by Danielle LaPorte.
Things that light me up right now: Living with intention (a.k.a. strategic planning). Tranquil tech – technology tools that bring peace to productivity. Sneaking yoga and mindfulness into my workday. Tarot and astrology (forever a hippie at heart). My German shepherd.
Credentials and training:
- NTEN Nonprofit Technology Academy - Nonprofit Technology Network
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide Mentoring Program - NonprofitMarketingGuide.com
- Certified Yoga Teacher (200 hour) - It's All Yoga
- Business Administration, Human Resources and Organizational Behavior - Bachelor of Science
What I love to do:
- Project management. I organize the details into an actionable, collaborative structure. (I love deadlines.)
- Tech translation. As in, I find tech experts and can speak their language.
- Marketing coaching. I give guidance on how to market ideas (and teach the process).
- Vision acceleration. I help you quickly identify action steps to attract what you want most.
- Culture development. I nerd out on strengths-based leadership and align processes with values.
Read more on LinkedIn: